How can we serve you?
Let us help manage your retirement plan services so you can focus on what you do best – running your company. Explore the different ways that we can serve you and your retirement plan.
Are you mostly satisfied with your plan, but have some nagging questions:
- Are plan fees and services reasonable and competitive with the marketplace?
- Could there be hidden fees I don’t know about?
- Is our plan working efficiently to meet participants’ goals?
- Am I encouraging and expanding the participant experience?
- Do I know with certainty that our plan is ERISA compliant?
We can answer these, as well as a myriad of other questions on a project basis. Armed with the right information, you can either validate your decision to remain with an existing plan provider or uncover justifiable reasons to move to an alternative provider. You can be confident that we will deliver independent and impartial advice. We work for YOU.
Investment Advisor Representative
If your employees are prepared for retirement they are more likely to retire on time and also incur less financial stress, which may decrease your employment and health care costs. Administering a plan and managing its assets requires certain actions and involves specific responsibilities. We have seen an increased focus on fiduciaries over the past few years and understand the importance of your responsibilities.
When you work with Princeton Retirement Planning & Wealth Management, LLC, you gain the benefit of our investment due diligence process with the potential to improve plan performance. We formulate and deliver plan recommendations that are informed, impartial, and competitive to those offered by larger investment institutions. We continuously research positive plan outcomes using comprehensive technology, software, and systems. On your behalf, we:
- Conduct in-depth investment analysis with RPAG’s exclusive Incomparable ScorecardSM Generator
- Rank hundreds of funds, managers, and strategies with automated precision
- Monitor asset allocation funds and models
The information and analysis we provide allows you to run efficient investment review meetings and share comprehensive reports featuring where you stand on returns, fees, and competitive services.
You can expect comprehensive plan support and “hands on” service throughout our relationship. Your protection against risk, loss, and liability is our primary concern. We provide:
- Total plan design review and analysis
- Complete fiduciary compliance documentation
- Extensive benchmarking on services and fees
- Fee disclosures and participant notices
- Investment policy template
- Best practices in planning, execution, and service
- Onsite enrollments and participant education
- Complete plan resources and fiduciary support
If you are interested in working with us through a consultant, investment advisor representative, or plan sponsor relationship, please contact us to discover what it means to be a Princeton Retirement Planning & Wealth Management, LLC client.